I've definitely noticed changes in my body the last few days. I've never felt so weak and worn out. It is so frustrating not being able to go out and do the things that I would like to do. My husband has been really good about getting me out in the sun. He's been taking me for rides in the car just to get some fresh air. I feel like a dog sticking my head out the car window. :) For the most part I've only been able to stand for a few minutes before I need to sit down to rest. I keep reminding myself that "I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me."
Here are some specific prayer request if you would feel moved to pray for me:
1. I need energy just to stand and walk right now.
2. Pray that my aches and pains would not come back.
3. When I sit to rest that I would actually feel comfortable and not restless and settled.
4. That I would have clarity of my mind. I feel at times that I'm living in a fog.
5. That my spirits would stay lifted up and that I would stay focused on God. That I wouldn't stay focused on how long the days feel.
Thanks for being such prayer warriors during this time in my life where I feel so helpless. Your words have been and continue to be a great inspiration to me and my family.