Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blessings

I apologize for us not keeping up that well with the blog for those of you who check it regularly. (I'm assuming someone reads this blog still?) :)

I'm just having a good day and am so thankful for all of God's blessings. Jonas and I were talking lastnight about how God has gone above and beyond anything we could have expected with providing for our every need. Before we even ask, it's provided! It continues to amaze us and to confirm to us that God has this all in His hands, it's all within His plan, and we are to just sit back and trust Him. And again, thank you to all who have given to help us out. It's humbling how God speaks to others on our behalf and to see such generosity and love as it's shared with us.

I've been feeling GREAT. I have nothing to compare it to in terms of what others with my kind of lymphoma or medications feel like... but aside from my dizzy days a few weeks ago, I've felt 100% normal. No weakness, no exhaustion, no dizziness... I feel SO blessed that God is helping me in that area as well. I start my 4th round of chemo on Tuesday and soon after I think I should have a petscan again to see the progress of my treatment.

Liam is starting to heal up. He still has a runny nose but he's back to his normal cute self. I avoided him as long as I could but a few days ago I couldn't take it anymore and had to start holding him again. And again, I'm amazed that I'm not sick! I had NO IMMUNE SYSTEM right when Liam got sick and then Jonas got sick! But God protected me and I'm fine! (as far as I know) :)

I'll leave with these verses:
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; You bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Psalm 3:3

"But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous; You surround them with your favor as with a shield." Psalm 5:11-12

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

Thank you to all who keep us in your prayers!!
Becky

1 comment:

  1. We pray for you and your family every single day and we're happy to see the updates!!! God is amazing and always good!!

    ReplyDelete